11 of Best Landing Page & Sales Page Themes for More Leads & Traffic (2020)
Whether you’re promoting a product or trying to generate more leads to grow your email list, a landing page is a must-have for many types of business websites for attracting more potential customers.
Setting up landing pages and sales pages is much easier with WordPress. In fact, it’s as simple as installing a new theme or a plugin. In this post, we’ll help you pick a theme or a plugin for making professional landing pages for your business or agency, all by yourself without any coding.
Tips To Get Started With WordPress
If you’re new to WordPress and haven’t already setup your website yet, there are a few things you should get to know about WordPress before getting started.
First of all, as you know there are 2 different versions of WordPress available today. One version of WordPress is offered through a premium SaaS platform with very limited features and expensive pricing. The other version is completely free to use and you can download it from WordPress.org. Make sure that you pick this free version.
The next step is to pick a hosting provider to install WordPress software and setup your website. When it comes to web hosting, there are many cheap options but you should always think about the quality and security over price. We recommend that you pick a managed WordPress hosting provider since they offer servers optimized specifically for WordPress websites.
Finally, to help you make your first website, we made a complete step-by-step guide for beginners. Follow that guide to setup your website without a hassle. Or you can read our how to make a blog guide if you’re looking to make a blog.
Now that you know the basics, let’s take a look at the list of landing page themes and plugins.
- Price: $99 for use on one site; $149 for up to 5 sites; $199 for the full Suite plan with support for up to 20 sites and additional features. Annual payment.
OptimizePress is one of the most popular WordPress plugins for setting up landing pages, sales pages, and lead capture pages. Unlike a landing page theme, which usually includes only multiple variants of the same design, OptimizePress gives you access to a template library of over 250 landing page and sales page templates.
If you’re looking for a way to setup a sales page to sell a product or setup a landing page to promote lead magnets without having to change your current website theme, OptimizePress is the right option for you.
Benefits Of Using OptimizePress
- Choose from over 250 unique landing page and sales page templates. Additional premium template collections are available to those opting for the Suite package.
- The Live Editor of OptimizePress lets you easily customize the page design using its drag and drop user interface
- Includes page templates in multiple categories such as sales pages, funnel pages, webinar registrations, event pages, and much more
- The plugin can be easily integrated with third-party services like MailChimp, AWeber, PayPal, Stripe, and more
- Lets you setup unlimited landing pages on your website without having to install themes
- The 30-day money-back guarantee lets you return the plugin if you’re not satisfied with it
- Suite plan includes additional perks and features including monthly coaching webinars, accept payments, create marketing funnels, opt-in form software, and split testing.
- As it’s a plugin, you can use it with your existing theme. Simply create new landing pages with the OptimizePress page builder.
Downsides Of Using OptimizePress
- Pricing is slightly more expensive than a landing page theme
- Learning curve is steeper than some other page builders and themes
- The standard licenses are for personal sites online. If you want to use OptimizePress on client sites you’ll need to purchase a more expensive Agency license, starting at $399
02. Thrive Architect
- Price: $67 for 1 website or $97 for up to 5 websites including a year of support and unlimited free updates.
Thrive Architect (read our review) is a landing page building plugin, quite similar to OptimizePress, but with a slightly lower price. This plugin also lets you access a massive landing pages template library of over 260 templates as well.
This plugin will be most suitable for marketers and businesses looking to make landing pages and sales pages inside their existing website. One of the best uses of Thrive Architect is its drag and drop editor, which lets you customize each template without coding.
Benefits Of Using Thrive Architect
- Gain access to over 260 landing page templates for a single price
- Easily customize the designs, rearrange content, add new elements using the built-in drag and drop editor
- Easily integrate with PayPal, MailChimp, AWeber, Amazon AWS, and much more with third-party integrations
- All of the pre-made templates available with the plugin are fully optimized for conversions and for mobile devices
- Library of pre-built elements such as buttons and countdown timers, designed to drive conversions
- Tutorialized “fill in the blank” sales pages to help you with copywriting
- Dynamic animation and actions
Downsides Of Using Thrive Architect
- Some of the landing page designs look slightly outdated
- The plugin requires a bit of learning curve to be able to make the most of its features
03. Divi App
Price: $89 per year or $249 one-time fee, including all the Divi layout packs, the Extra theme, and Bloom & Monarch plugins
Divi App is one of the layout packs that comes with Divi – a visual page builder from Elegant Themes that’s currently the most popular WordPress theme in use across the entire web (see our review here).
This layout pack comes with a single home landing page, designed to be used for a mobile app, and also comes with 6 other page layouts. You also get access to over 110 other website templates with Divi, all of which are fully editable and customizable with a drag and drop page builder.
Benefits of Using Divi App
- Access to over 110 other designs, including several other landing pages, suitable for building all sorts of websites
- Divi Drag and drop page builder makes it easy to edit this layout or create your own
- Plugins for email opt-ins and social media also included
- Popular theme with lots of tutorials and responsive support
- New layouts released regularly
Downsides of Using Divi App
- There’s a learning curve to using Divi, and it’s difficult to switch to another theme later
- Price is more expensive than other landing page themes
- Price: $59 for use on up to 3 sites with a year of updates and support
Onepage is a single page business and portfolio WordPress theme from the team at mythemeshop. The theme comes with two pre-designed layout options – a homepage and a blog.
Featuring a full-width image slider, the layout also includes blocks for features, counters, team profiles, services, testimonials, portfolio, pricing table, blog, and contact form. The style of every element is full customizable by using the theme settings panel.
Benefits of Using Onepage
- Lightweight design optimized for fast loading and SEO
- Parallax scrolling effect
- One-click setup
- Option to use as a blog
- Includes filterable portfolio
Downsides of Using Onepage
- Design looks a little dated
- Only comes with 2 layouts
- No drag and drop page builder, so customization is a little clunky
👉 MyThemeShop Coupon (25% OFF)
- Price: $75 including 6 months of support
Innovia is a multipurpose landing page WordPress theme that comes with pre-made homepage templates featuring modern and creative designs. The theme includes 12 different homepage layouts, each made for creating landing page websites for different purposes.
If you’re making a website for a SaaS business, design agency, marketing agency, studio, or even a business blog, this theme has templates that’ll help design an effective landing page that captures leads and attention.
Benefits Of Using Innovio Theme
- The theme comes with 12 different pre-made homepage templates for making websites for different types of businesses and blogs
- All of its templates are fully responsive and can be easily customized to your preference using WPBakery page builder plugin
- Includes support for WPML plugin for adding translations
- The bold and beautiful designs will instantly grab the attention of your audience
Downsides Of Using Innovio Theme
- The theme doesn’t include built-in integrations with email marketing services, but you can add them using third-party plugins
- Price: $39
Pergo is another multipurpose landing page WordPress theme that comes with a set of professional and modern template designs. It includes more than 30 different pre-made landing page designs for making websites for businesses and blogs.
One of the many benefits of using this theme is that it has a landing page template for almost any type of business. Whether it’s a creative agency, startup website, a freelancer, an app landing page, or an eBook landing page, this theme has designs for them all.
Benefits Of Using Pergo Theme
- Choose from 30 different pre-made templates featuring modern and creative designs to make all kinds of landing page websites
- Includes templates for making book landing page and mobile app landing pages
- The theme also comes with over 80 content blocks you can use to make designs of your own using WPBakery page builder
- Includes an email subscribe form with MailChimp integration
- Supports translations with WPML plugin
Downsides Of Using Pergo Theme
- The theme is most suitable for developers and advanced WordPress users
- Price: $39 including 6 months of support
Just as the name suggests, Leadinjection is a landing page theme designed specifically for making lead generating landing pages as well as for promoting products and lead magnets.
With more than 3,000 sales and a 4.6 star average rating, this theme is highly recommended by many of its users. If you’re looking for a theme to make a landing page to promote your eBook, a conference, medical clinic, or even to make a website for a consultant, this theme offers 12 different templates for making all those websites and more.
Benefits Of Using Leadinjection Theme
- 12 different pre-made landing page templates featuring conversion optimized designs
- Customize each template to your preference using the drag and drop editor powered by WPBakery page builder plugin
- The theme comes with a built-in lead capturing pop-up system with exit-intent technology for driving leads and growing your email list
- Supports WooCommerce for adding payment integrations
Downsides Of Using Leadinjection Theme
- Landing page template designs look slightly outdated
- Price: $69 including 6 months of support
foton is a theme designed specifically for tech websites and comes with dozens of ready-to-use templates suitable for a startup, SaaS business, or app landing page.
The theme comes with 9 pre-designed homepages that you can use straight out of the box and several other inner page designs that could be used as a standalone landing page. Some of the templates you get include an app landing page, web hosting home page, product presentation, app presentation, and parallax showcase.
The page designs that come with foton are modern and include impressive visual scrolling effects. Each page is packed with eye-catching features such as animated graphics and image sliders.
You can also use the theme to build your own design with the WPBakery page builder (included) or Elementor (sold separately).
Benefits of Using Foton
- Compatible with WPBakery and Elementor
- Easy page building with drag and drop interface
- Pre-designed inner page templates included
- Visual Composer and Slider Revolution plugins bundled for free
- WPBakery page builder plugin included free
- One click import with demo content
- Fully compatible with WooCommerce and shop page layouts included
- Impressive scrolling and animation effects
Downsides of Using Foton
- The speed of the theme could be improved
- Can be difficult to edit and change the theme
- Special effects don’t look as impressive on mobile devices
Price: $59 including 6 months of support
Pillar is a multi-purpose theme designed for modern startups that comes with 26 beautiful and minimal homepage templates.
The designs that come with Pillar immediately set it part from the competition, as they’re simple and modern with a creative feel and focus on full-width photography. The style isn’t suitable for every business but it might be just what you’re looking for.
The range of homepages also goes beyond the usual sales page, with additional one-page templates for a shop, portfolio, wedding site, and more.
Pillar is based on Bootstrap and uses the WPBakery plugin (included for free with the theme to enable drag and drop page building.
Benefits of Using Pillar
- 26 pre-designed homepages designed for modern startups and creative
- 140 reusable blocks to build your own pages
- Multiple header and footer layouts and styles
- Visual Composer, WPBakery, and icons mind premium plugins included
- Over 2,000 premium icons included
- Integration with MailChimp and Campaign Monitor
- 2 hours of video tutorials to help you get started
- Excellent and responsive customer support
Downsides of Using Pillar
- Not compatible with any other page builder plugins
- Price: $59
Solopreneur is a multipurpose blogging theme that also comes with its own set of landing page templates for making an effective homepage for your blog or business website.
The theme includes 2 different landing page templates, which you can easily customize to include call to actions and email optin forms for capturing leads and subscribers.
In addition to the high-converting landing page design, the theme also features a clean and responsive blog layout with content-focused single blog post designs. This theme is perfect for making a business blog or a professional blog for consultants, marketers, and freelancers.
Benefits Of Using Solopreneur Theme
- The 2 unique landing page templates will allow you to design a more effective homepage that generates more leads
- The theme can be easily customized using the built-in and beginner-friendly WordPress theme customizer
- The theme is fully responsive and mobile-friendly and supports all modern browsers as well
- Capturing leads and growing your email list is much easier when using Solopreneuer thanks to its integration with the Optin Forms free plugin
- You can translate the theme to any language using its .po and .mo files
Downsides Of Using Solopreneur Theme
- The theme is most suitable for blogs and businesses, not for making sales and product landing pages
- Price: $59 with up to 6 months of support
Exponent is a modern business WordPress theme that comes with 26 pre-built demo websites and over 200 page layouts.
The varied homepage designs that come with the theme are suitable for all types of businesses, including corporate, mobile app, startup, shop, education, architecture, lead generation, life coach and more.
This theme uses the Tatsu visual builder to build and edit pages with a drag and drop interface. This builder includes over 60 pre-built website sections and is optimized for fast page loading.
With an average 4.9 star rating and customer support being reviewed particularly highly, it’s clear that buyers of the Exponent theme turn into happy customers.
Benefits of Using Exponent
- They’ve put a lot of thought into who might be buying the theme and so there’s almost sure to be a template suitable for your website.
- Integrates with WooCommerce and includes shop page layouts
- Create beautiful galleries, portfolios, and carousels
- Excellent and responsive support
- Built for speed
Downsides of Using Exponent
- May take a while to learn how to use Tatsu if you’re used to other page builders
Over To You
In a way, it makes more sense to buy a plugin such as Thrive Architect making landing pages, especially if you’re a developer since the plugins offer hundreds of templates to choose from. Of course, for a beginner looking to setup a single landing page website, using a theme is the best option.
If you’re interested in learning more about landing page building plugins, be sure to read our detailed landing page plugins comparison guide. Also, our best membership plugins roundup will come in handy if you plan on developing a membership website as well.