6 of Best Landing Page & Sales Page Themes for More Leads & Traffic (2019)
Whether you’re promoting a product or trying to generate more leads to grow your email list, a landing page is a must-have for many types of business websites for attracting more potential customers.
Setting up landing pages and sales pages is much easier with WordPress. In fact, it’s as simple as installing a new theme or a plugin. In this post, we’ll help you pick a theme or a plugin for making professional landing pages for your business or agency, all by yourself without any coding.
Tips To Get Started With WordPress
If you’re new to WordPress and haven’t already setup your website yet, there are a few things you should get to know about WordPress before getting started.
First of all, as you know there are 2 different versions of WordPress available today. One version of WordPress is offered through a premium SaaS platform with very limited features and expensive pricing. The other version is completely free to use and you can download it from WordPress.org. Make sure that you pick this free version.
The next step is to pick a hosting provider to install WordPress software and setup your website. When it comes to web hosting, there are many cheap options but you should always think about the quality and security over price. We recommend that you pick a managed WordPress hosting provider since they offer servers optimized specifically for WordPress websites.
Finally, to help you make your first website, we made a complete step-by-step guide for beginners. Follow that guide to setup your website without a hassle. Or you can read our how to make a blog guide if you’re looking to make a blog.
Now that you know the basics, let’s take a look at the list of landing page themes and plugins.
- Price: $97
OptimizePress is one of the most popular WordPress plugins for setting up landing pages, sales pages, and lead capture pages. Unlike a landing page theme, which usually includes only multiple variants of the same design, OptimizePress gives you access to a template library of over 300 landing page and sales page templates.
If you’re looking for a way to setup a sales page to sell a product or setup a landing page to promote lead magnets without having to change your current website theme, OptimizePress is the right option for you.
Benefits Of Using OptimizePress
- Choose from 60 unique landing page and sales page templates with the ability to buy premium templates
- The Live Editor of OptimizePress lets you easily customize the page design using its drag and drop user interface
- Includes page templates in multiple categories such as sales pages, funnel pages, webinar registrations, event pages, and much more
- The plugin can be easily integrated with third-party services like MailChimp, AWeber, PayPal, Stripe, and more
- Lets you setup unlimited landing pages on your website without having to install themes
- The 30-day money-back guarantee lets you return the plugin if you’re not satisfied with it
Downsides Of Using OptimizePress
- Only 60 templates are available with the plugin. Other templates can be purchased separately
- Pricing is slightly more expensive than a landing page theme
02. Thrive Architect
- Price: $67
Thrive Architect (read our review) is a landing page building plugin, quite similar to OptimizePress, but with a slightly lower price. This plugin also lets you access a massive landing pages template library of over 270 templates as well. And, unlike OptimizePress, Thrive Architect gives you full access to all of the templates. No need to buy them separately.
This plugin will be most suitable for marketers and businesses looking to make landing pages and sales pages inside their existing website. One of the best uses of Thrive Architect is its drag and drop editor, which lets you customize each template without coding.
Benefits Of Using Thrive Architect
- Gain access to over 270 landing page templates for a single price
- Easily customize the designs, rearrange content, add new elements using the built-in drag and drop editor
- Easily integrate with PayPal, MailChimp, AWeber, Amazon AWS, and much more with third-party integrations
- All of the pre-made templates available with the plugin are fully optimized for conversions and for mobile devices
Downsides Of Using Thrive Architect
- Some of the landing page designs look slightly outdated
- The plugin requires a bit of learning curve to be able to make the most of its features
- Price: $59
Solopreneur is a multipurpose blogging theme that also comes with its own set of landing page templates for making an effective homepage for your blog or business website.
The theme includes 2 different landing page templates, which you can easily customize to include call to actions and email optin forms for capturing leads and subscribers.
In addition to the high-converting landing page design, the theme also features a clean and responsive blog layout with content-focused single blog post designs. This theme is perfect for making a business blog or a professional blog for consultants, marketers, and freelancers.
Benefits Of Using Solopreneur Theme
- The 2 unique landing page templates will allow you to design a more effective homepage that generates more leads
- The theme can be easily customized using the built-in and beginner-friendly WordPress theme customizer
- The theme is fully responsive and mobile-friendly and supports all modern browsers as well
- Capturing leads and growing your email list is much easier when using Solopreneuer thanks to its integration with the Optin Forms free plugin
- You can translate the theme to any language using its .po and .mo files
Downsides Of Using Solopreneur Theme
- The theme is most suitable for blogs and businesses, not for making sales and product landing pages
- Price: $59
Innovia is a multipurpose landing page WordPress theme that comes with pre-made homepage templates featuring modern and creative designs. The theme includes 12 different homepage layouts, each made for creating landing page websites for different purposes.
If you’re making a website for a SaaS business, design agency, marketing agency, studio, or even a business blog, this theme has templates that’ll help design an effective landing page that captures leads and attention.
Benefits Of Using Innovio Theme
- The theme comes with 12 different pre-made homepage templates for making websites for different types of businesses and blogs
- All of its templates are fully responsive and can be easily customized to your preference using WPBakery page builder plugin
- Includes support for WPML plugin for adding translations
- The bold and beautiful designs will instantly grab the attention of your audience
Downsides Of Using Innovio Theme
- The theme doesn’t include built-in integrations with email marketing services, but you can add them using third-party plugins
- Price: $39
Pergo is another multipurpose landing page WordPress theme that comes with a set of professional and modern template designs. It includes more than 30 different pre-made landing page designs for making websites for businesses and blogs.
One of the many benefits of using this theme is that it has a landing page template for almost any type of business. Whether it’s a creative agency, startup website, a freelancer, an app landing page, or an eBook landing page, this theme has designs for them all.
Benefits Of Using Pergo Theme
- Choose from 30 different pre-made templates featuring modern and creative designs to make all kinds of landing page websites
- Includes templates for making book landing page and mobile app landing pages
- The theme also comes with over 80 content blocks you can use to make designs of your own using WPBakery page builder
- Includes an email subscribe form with MailChimp integration
- Supports translations with WPML plugin
Downsides Of Using Pergo Theme
- The theme is most suitable for developers and advanced WordPress users
- Price: $59
Just as the name suggests, Leadinjection is a landing page theme designed specifically for making lead generating landing pages as well as for promoting products and lead magnets.
With more than 2,000 in sales and a 4.8 star average rating, this theme is highly recommended by many of its users. If you’re looking for a theme to make a landing page to promote your eBook, a conference, medical clinic, or even to make a website for a consultant, this theme offers 12 different templates for making all those websites and more.
Benefits Of Using Leadinjection Theme
- 12 different pre-made landing page templates featuring conversion optimized designs
- Customize each template to your preference using the drag and drop editor powered by WPBakery page builder plugin
- The theme comes with a built-in lead capturing pop-up system with exit-intent technology for driving leads and growing your email list
- Supports WooCommerce for adding payment integrations
Downsides Of Using Leadinjection Theme
- Landing page template designs look slightly outdated
Over To You
In a way, it makes more sense to buy a plugin like OptimizePress for making landing pages, especially if you’re a developer since the plugins offer hundreds of templates to choose from. Of course, for a beginner looking to setup a single landing page website, using a theme is the best option.
If you’re interested in learning more about landing page building plugins, be sure to read our detailed landing page plugins comparison guide. Also, our best membership plugins roundup will come in handy if you plan on developing a membership website as well.