10 Best Marketing WordPress Themes for Bloggers & Small Business Owners
From Apple to GoDaddy, marketing ingrains thoughts of inspiration, humor and luxury in the minds of consumers. It’s often unthinkable to imagine a world where marketing didn’t exist, considering capitalism pretty much relies on it. After all, a well-devised marketing plan could take a company with a strong product and turn it into something special.
Whether you’re just starting a small business or you’ve been handling retail marketing for years, a simple, yet powerful website is certainly going to expand your marketing efforts and allow you to reach out to more potential customers. And marketing WordPress themes are the best tools for achieving this.
These marketing themes are packed with features for collecting emails, making bold typography, constructing landing pages, and much more. Therefore, keep reading to learn more about the best marketing themes out there, and feel free to bookmark this page if you have several clients with marketing needs.
1Solopreneur 20% OFF Coupon
The first option to look at is called Solopreneur. It’s a basic, clean theme with a wide range of tools for marketing your product or service. We also like it for blogging and establishing a connection with customers who would otherwise not know about your website.
The fonts are bold, and the blog roll sits right on the frontpage. Featured images empower you to share a purely visual experience, while the navigational menu is customizable for guiding people around your site.
- The email subscription form is customizable and is used as a widget to go in sidebars, headers or footers.
- The theme comes with a responsive design for viewing on mobile devices.
- Create custom landing pages to feature one product or service.
- Change around logos, favicons and social media buttons.
- Use the footer call to action to grab clients right before they leave your site.
- Connect with people from all over the world with the localization tools.
The SEO Company WordPress theme has a solid package of pages for you to play around with and construct your marketing strategy. A few of the pages include some demo homepages, pricing, case studies, careers, about information and more.
We like the theme because it doesn’t just give you a template that you’re stuck with. The customization options are pretty powerful as well. In addition, you gain access to several PSD files, graphics, font icons and premium plugins.
- The demo content gets installed with seconds and keeps you from starting from scratch.
- The theme is fully responsive for all devices.
- The drag and drop page builder speeds up the development process.
- An informative popup module explains information to your users.
- The amazing pricing table is easy to use and highly customizable.
- The Revolution Slider plugin comes along with the purchase, making it easy for call to actions and overlaying text.
3Divi20% OFF Coupon
Divi is a multipurpose theme, but if you look at some of the examples of existing sites that use Divi, you’ll notice that they all have similar layouts and focus on marketing.
Therefore, it’s reasonable to consider this as one of the strongest marketing themes out there. You’ll receive access to a wide range of features, and the Divi page builder is one of the best in the world.
- Over 18 premade layouts ensure that you don’t have to start with a blank slate.
- The responsive design carries over to all of the drag and drop elements.
- The Divi Builder has 46 content modules including circle counters, videos, toggles and testimonials.
- Advanced design settings are there for adjusting fonts, colors and sizes.
- The custom CSS section gives advanced developers a chance to make any type of website they want.
4Off the Shelf
Check out the Off the Shelf WordPress theme if you’re looking for a more modern look with a widescreen format. The header module is going to take up the majority of the page, as the background visuals spill into the section below screen view.
Overlaying text is available with large header fonts, and the buttons at the top tend to push people to other landing page sites and product features.
- The drag and drop page builder works rather well.
- The theme gives you a responsive website for folks on the go.
- Make an unlimited number of websites with the theme.
- Choose from an unlimited number of colors and fonts.
- The WooCommerce plugin integrates nicely with the Off the Shelf theme.
- A few demos are given to you with your purchase, but they all focus on marketing.
This isn’t a multipurpose theme, but it gives you a few demos to test out and manage your marketing scheme.
One of them is primary for getting the word out about an app, with buttons to both app stores. Another has pricing modules, while one even includes a solid image portfolio. The basic formatting is the same for all of the demos, since it’s clear the they are all trying to direct attention to the header area.
- Armada integrates with WooCommerce for a full-fledged online store.
- The Page Builder and customizer combines for the ultimate design experience.
- The mega menu works nicely if you end up having an online store.
- The widget-ready nature of the theme helps out with placing social media icons, buttons and more.
- The Google Fonts improve how your typography looks.
- A full contact form is provided so you don’t have to go out and find a plugin.
6 MarketingAgency 15% OFF Coupon
The Marketing Agency WordPress theme is a solid option for a professional marketing site. It has everything you need to build a site that inspires trust and converts your visitors into customers.
We also like the customization options– you have control over slideshows, sidebar position, and fonts. In addition, Marketing Agency gives you plenty of custom post types to use such as services, portfolio, testimonials, and more.
- The theme is fully responsive and looks great on any device.
- The custom post types are very helpful for building attractive Our Team, Testimonial, Portfolio, and Services pages.
- You’ve got 80+ shortcodes to help you build visual elements into your site.
- The inbuilt slider allows you to showcase your top content.
Although all of the Genesis Framework child themes could be considered marketing options, the Showcase Pro child theme is one of our favorites.
The template strives to bring attention to your company with the help of call to action buttons and a large header and background. The clean and bright style attracts eyes more often than dull colors, while the responsive layout ensures that people on tablets and phones can still read your content.
- Custom page templates add variety throughout your website.
- The theme customizer helps you change around fonts, images, colors and more.
- The theme comes with a customizable header, so what you see in the demo can change to reflect your own brand.
- Translation files are offered for connecting with people from all over the world.
8Smart Passive Income Pro Theme
You’re familiar with the look of the Smart Passive Income Pro theme if you’ve ever been to Pat Flynn’s site. It’s a beautiful replica of the custom build he’s done for his own site, with big, bold text at the top and throughout the homepage, along with useful tabs for highlighting your categories and pages. The whole point of the theme is to combine three elements of design, content and strategy, each of which are keystones in the way Pat Flynn has built his own platform.
The mobile responsive nature of the theme looks wonderful on all smaller devices, while the the multiple homepage rows are configured for you to customize for your own marketing purposes. For example, one of the rows has a spot to place a call to action, along with links to social media pages.
- Each of the rows has an option for a call to action button and text.
- Share your most recent posts on the homepage.
- Reveal the companies you have worked with in the past or the publications your company has been seen on.
- Choose from eight different widget areas.
- The customizable header works nicely for branding.
- The translation tools are great for reaching out to people from all over the world.
- The theme comes with a landing page.
The SmartSEO WordPress theme is all about SEO and marketing, and it gives you the tools to direct more traffic to your website, regardless of what you’re selling.
Quite a few premium plugins are offered through the theme, and the flat and colorful design provides animations throughout. Showcase your contact information at the top, and utilize the large slider to prompt people to click through and check out some of your products or services. We like the theme for marketing mobile apps and technology products, but it also would work for a design agency or even a simple freelancer developer.
- The multilingual support ensures communication with everyone.
- The Visual Composer plugin gives you a drag and drop interface to speed up the development process.
- The convenient navigation has sticky menus for the ultimate guidance throughout your site.
- The SmartSEO theme is WooCommerce ready, allowing you to construct your own online store.
- Flexible colors and Google Fonts are there to brand your site.
- A landing page option comes along with the theme, and it’s a nice option for when you want to link from your homepage.
The Kalium WordPress theme has quite a few demos to get started with, but the main reason we like this one is because it’s focused on helping out creatives.
Therefore, some of the demos are focused on freelancers, agencies, landing pages, and bloggers.
Several premium plugins are packaged into the theme, while the header imagery gives you a nice place for showing off photos of your product while also explaining what it is you have to offer. Overall, this is one of the more flexible marketing themes out there, so give it a try today.
- The Visual Composer offers drag and drop website elements.
- The Revolution Slider plugin comes with the theme for the best slider environment possible.
- LayerSlider is also included in case you’d like varying functionality from Revolution.
- The shortcodes are great for cutting down on the amount of time spent developing.
- Make multiple portfolio types.
- The translation files expand your reach.
- You gain access to unlimited skins and stylings.
SteadyIncome is the quintessential marketing theme, with colorful typography, a large header and call to action buttons right in the header.
This reminds us of something that Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income might have used at some point. The menu is highly customizable, and you get quite a few shortcodes for quickly implementing items like buttons and columns.
- The theme is responsive.
- Social media buttons are already included, and they can be placed just about anywhere on your site.
- Changing the logo is really simple on the backend.
- The featured product display works well for books and merchandise.
- Show off your partner businesses and blogs in a small slider on the homepage.
- The newsletter subscription box works as a widget.
Is there a clear answer to the question of which marketing theme you should go with?
Not really, but this article should certainly narrow down your search quite a bit. I personally like Solopreneur for a clean look, while Founder has an incredible header module for collecting email addresses and explaining what your company does. Armada and Kalium are the front runners for when you’d like to market an app, while Divi has the best drag and drop builder you can find.
Overall, your search for marketing WordPress themes is going to be tough unless you limit your options with a list like this. Therefore, consider demoing some of the options we highlighted, and feel free to let us know what you think in the comments section below.